Thursday, May 31, 2012

Kendall {8 Days Old}

Ok, so this newborn session is definitely my favorite so far...it was SO hard to not post almost every single picture.  This perfect little girl was so fun to pose (which I feel like I am really starting to get the hang of...but I have SO much more learning to do!) and she is just so beautiful.  I feel lucky to watch her grow over the next year because her daddy's co-workers gave them the first year mini package as a baby gift (what an awesome gift idea!).  It was so wonderful meeting you guys and see you again in 3 months!  



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Child and Family Photographer
Visit my FACEBOOK PAGE to easily view photos!

Search This Blog

Followers