Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Maternity {Baby Girl}

I met this couple at the Arboretum this past weekend on a beautiful spring evening.  They are expecting their first child - a little girl - and you can tell how excited they are anticipating her arrival.  This is my second maternity shoot so I am still learning, but I think we got some great images capturing this time in their lives. I cannot wait until the newborn pictures in July!!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
So the picture above actually has her name written on the chalkboard, but they aren't sharing with everyone yet, so I Photoshop-ed it out and added my own, haha. 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Child and Family Photographer
Visit my FACEBOOK PAGE to easily view photos!

Search This Blog

Followers