Monday, May 14, 2012

Colin {One Year!}

I met with this little guy at his home on another beautiful Saturday morning.  He is turning one year old and already walking like a pro!  He is such a cutie and I just love his red hair.  He is going to be a big brother to a little sister in August, so hopefully you will see him in some of her newborn pictures...although a 15 month old and newborn will be close to impossible to capture, but I will sure try!  Happy Birthday, Colin!!


Photobucket
I just LOVE his expression in the hat picture.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The one above is my favorite!
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Child and Family Photographer
Visit my FACEBOOK PAGE to easily view photos!

Search This Blog

Followers