Monday, May 28, 2012

Zoyi {8 Days Old}

My first maternity session client has now had her baby - perfect little Zoyi!  Well, she wasn't that little though, being born a little over 9 pounds, but she sure is cute and I just love all of her dark hair!  She slept for much of the session, but didn't really like when I moved her around, but we managed to get some great pictures anyway.  Zoyi's mother is pretty crafty and made all of the headbands and tutu she is wearing. Her big brother just turned three (see his 3 year old shoot here), so it was very tough to get any pictures of them together...I still haven't mastered the skill of getting toddlers to do what I want, ha!  Thank you for inviting me into your home to capture little Zoyi as a newborn :)



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Child and Family Photographer
Visit my FACEBOOK PAGE to easily view photos!

Search This Blog

Followers