Thursday, February 23, 2012

Evan {6 Months Old}

It has been so fun watching this little man grow up!  He is my very first "Baby's First Year Package" client so I get to see him every 3 months for pictures :)  Evan did a great job at his 6 month shoot, even though it seemed he was teething because of his rosy cheeks - he actually cut his first tooth only a few hours later!

I am trying to reduce the number of photos I post on my blog for the public because everywhere I read suggests to only post a few...well, I have been posting 20-25 per session!  Not only is this very time consuming for me, but it's just not necessary.  So, I am reducing slowly.  I got down to 15 for this session which is an improvement!  It's just so hard to pick!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Child and Family Photographer
Visit my FACEBOOK PAGE to easily view photos!

Search This Blog

Followers