Friday, February 17, 2012

Happy Belated Valentine's Day!

I didn't QUITE get these done by Valentine's Day, but better late than never.  These are some of my youngest boy's 11 month pictures...I cannot believe his one year pictures are in less than a month!  It's so difficult doing a Valentine's Day themed photo shoot with a boy - everything out there is SO girly, so I did my best!  This shoot lasted about 8 minutes and consisted of my toddler standing right in front of my camera and then eventually getting a timeout for many naughty behaviors, so needless to say, it was a stressful 8 minutes!  But I managed to get some good ones of the little man :)



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Child and Family Photographer
Visit my FACEBOOK PAGE to easily view photos!

Search This Blog

Followers