Saturday, February 11, 2012

New Name!

Okay, since I am still new I thought it was okay to do this...I changed the name of my photography business!  I was also rushed into it because I just found out tonight that if your Facebook fan page goes over 100 fans you cannot change the name of the page - I had 98 fans so had to move fast!  I have been debating this for quite some time.  I was never too pleased with the name I settled on - just using my first and last name is, well, boring to me.  I just could not come up with anything more clever when I started things up so I just...settled. I am now:


Photobucket


My name is Kari Ann...which I thought sounded too "hillbilly-ish" (if that makes sense, haha) to use as a business name.  One recent day I finally came up with Karianna - Anna being my grandmother's name who I was actually named after - perfect and staying true to my given name.

I am still going to be playing around with the logo for a bit and I have to figure out what to do with the hundreds of pictures I watermarked with "Kari Breker Photography".  This blog URL is my next problem...not sure how to change that without losing everything!  This process will take a while, but I am very happy with my decision.

Another exciting thing is I am working on a website!  I am SO excited about this and cannot wait to get it up and running.  It will have tons of information on it as well as a client gallery where prints can be ordered from!  Just thinking about it makes me get butterflies in my stomach because I just cannot wait!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Child and Family Photographer
Visit my FACEBOOK PAGE to easily view photos!

Search This Blog

Followers