Saturday, September 1, 2012

Cameron {5 Months} and Emma {2}

This family used to live in Ann Arbor and were great friends of ours, but moved away a year ago.  They were in town visiting for one day which was the first time I ever met Cameron!  I had a sitter lined up for my boys, but my sitter fell through right before the shoot, so this family was very flexible and let my boys join us for pictures (makes it quite a bit more difficult, that's for sure!).  We still managed to get some great shots of the kids, but particularly Cameron who they wanted to be sure to get plenty of shots of as they haven't gotten many since he was born.  It was so great seeing you all again!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Emma was REALLY into making dead leaf bouquets!
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Child and Family Photographer
Visit my FACEBOOK PAGE to easily view photos!

Search This Blog

Followers