Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Evie {21 Months} and Family

I just love this family - we hang out with mom and Evie a lot as both of our husbands are busy busy with work.  I met them in the downtown area of Ann Arbor for some urban shots.  I hadn't done any shoots in that area, so it was a new experience for me. It started out rainy, but it stopped and was a bit on the chilly side.  Evie's mom is a hobbyist photographer, so she takes tons of stunning pics of her, so the focus was more on the family shots.  Also, Evie is going to be a big sister in November - and I just love mom's perfect baby bump! 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
 
Evie LOVES her cat :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Child and Family Photographer
Visit my FACEBOOK PAGE to easily view photos!

Search This Blog

Followers