Monday, August 27, 2012

Peter {2} and Family

As I am waiting for this family to arrive, I hear a crying child in the distance - and I find out that it is little Peter and he is crying because he had to put a stick down.  I was thinking this may be a tough session if it's going to start with a crying toddler, but I was wrong!  We figured out ways to make the session fun for Peter and got some wonderful shots of an adorable boy and a beautiful family.  I actually had troubles narrowing down which photos I would post on this blog as I wanted to post them all!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Child and Family Photographer
Visit my FACEBOOK PAGE to easily view photos!

Search This Blog

Followers