Thursday, March 15, 2012

My Baby is ONE! {CAKE SMASH}

So my littlest man has officially turned ONE!  I cannot express enough how wonderful it is having two kids so close in age (20 months).  I am so very thankful everyday for them and I am so excited to continue watching them both grow.  Here are just some of the MANY Cake Smash pictures I took of Bode.  The Cake Smash was, by far, the most fun shoot I have ever done with him.  Let me know if any of you want to do one with your babies!



Photobucket
The cake and banner, both I made all by myself!  I was very proud.  Photobucket

Photobucket
I also made his bowtie and hat!  I had a lot of fun preparing for this :)
Photobucket
Pretty crabby starting off!

Photobucket
Then Daddy gave him a taste...and it was all fun from then on!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment

Child and Family Photographer
Visit my FACEBOOK PAGE to easily view photos!

Search This Blog

Followers