Monday, March 26, 2012

Mady {3} and Jocelyn {11 Months} - Mini Session

I got to see these two little cuties again for my first time offering a "Mini Session".  Their mom just wanted a few pictures of her daughters in their Easter dresses.  It was a quick, but fun session and I just love the bright colors.

If you are ever interested in a Mini Session, feel free to contact me and we can see if one can be arranged.  They are perfect for any holiday or milestone if you are on a tighter budget.  Currently the cost for a Mini Session is $50 which includes approximately a 30 minute session and 10-15 images on a disc.

Here are a few of my favorites from this session :)





Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Child and Family Photographer
Visit my FACEBOOK PAGE to easily view photos!

Search This Blog

Followers