Thursday, December 13, 2012

Nolan {1} and Maddie {3 1/2}

We got together to do one-year pictures for super happy, adorable Nolan, but I also took some pictures of Maddie - one of my favorite little girls to shoot!  It was one of the gloomiest days outside and very wet, which made for some difficult shooting conditions, but I managed to make it work (let's just say, thank goodness I upgraded my camera a few months ago!!).  Nolan is certainly the most active, fastest moving one-year-old I have ever taken pictures of so he made me work!  :)  It's always so much fun being around this family. Happy Birthday, Nolan!!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Child and Family Photographer
Visit my FACEBOOK PAGE to easily view photos!

Search This Blog

Followers