Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Jackson {3 Months}

I feel so lucky to be able to see this little guy every three months - he makes me even more excited to have baby boy #3.  He is just so darn cute!  He did a wonderful job during the shoot and when I went to look at my photos on my camera afterwards, I was surprised that we got so many smiles out of him!  We did a few family shots indoors and took him outside in the chilly weather for a few - but he was nice and warm!  I am already looking forward to seeing how much he will have changed by his 6 month shoot!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Child and Family Photographer
Visit my FACEBOOK PAGE to easily view photos!

Search This Blog

Followers