Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Paige {3 Months} and Family

It feels like yesterday I did this little sweetie's newborn photos.  This time around, she decided to challenge me a bit!  We met three separate times to get all of these pictures because outside was too cold for her and for the indoor ones we finally figured out that she just didn't want clothes on, haha.  I had a great time hanging out with her and her parents in the process and I am so happy we ended up capturing her personality and cuteness at 3 months old!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Child and Family Photographer
Visit my FACEBOOK PAGE to easily view photos!

Search This Blog

Followers