Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Elsie {7 Months}, Myla {2 1/2} and Family

I have been friends with this family pretty much since we moved here and I enjoy every minute spent with them.  This is actually the third year in a row I have done their fall pictures for them - starting when Myla was a baby!  They were my guinea pigs when I just started out.  This session was so fun as Myla was in an awesome mood and Elsie was for a bit as well.  It was a chilly evening, but we found a spot in the wooded area that wasn't windy and was warmer.  It has been so fun watching these little girls grow and luckily they will still be around, leaving the same year we do :)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Child and Family Photographer
Visit my FACEBOOK PAGE to easily view photos!

Search This Blog

Followers