Sunday, October 7, 2012

Kendall {ONE!}, Avery {Almost 3} and Family

I love clients who keep coming back for more pictures :)  I have followed Kendall's first year of life since she was 3 months old and it has been so fun watching her grow and change.  She is almost walking now and loves to explore.  Big sister, Avery, has also been at every shoot - some of which I have gotten pics of her and some not.  Avery reminds me a lot of my oldest son...doesn't like the camera and full of energy...so getting a few family and sibling pictures was an awesome accomplishment, just in time for holiday cards!  Thank you for being such loyal clients!!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
 
Avery just loved climbing on this fence.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Child and Family Photographer
Visit my FACEBOOK PAGE to easily view photos!

Search This Blog

Followers