Thursday, April 19, 2012

Elsie {8 Days Old} and Family

I just love this family!  A great friend of mine here in Ann Arbor was blessed with another perfect child about 2 hours before Easter Sunday - this time a little GIRL!  All of our sons are best buddies and we get together about 3 times a week for play dates - what would we do without them?!  We tried to get some pictures of her boys, Braden and Sawyer, with their new sister, but given that they are 3 and almost 2 it was a challenging task.  We did the best we could and these are my favorite shots from the session.  Congratulations to you all and I cannot wait to watch little Elsie grow!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I had to use my bunny hat considering she was technically an Easter baby.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Gotta love baby yawns.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
There's a little smile hiding in there!
Photobucket

Photobucket
First time using a bucket with a newborn...I need to keep on practicing to get it right! 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Probably the best sibling shot...gotta take what you can get with these ages!
Photobucket
Such a proud big brother!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Right before I packed up we headed outside for a quick family shot :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Child and Family Photographer
Visit my FACEBOOK PAGE to easily view photos!

Search This Blog

Followers