Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Amelia {1} - Birthday Girl!

Little Amelia is now one year old!  Isn't she just beautiful?  You may recognize her from one of my favorite shoots from this past fall - click here to view it.  We had a blast with all of the props (most made by her mother) and I think Amelia had fun too!  I photographed my first cake smash, which is something I have been dying to do.  You will notice that Amelia was interested in the cake, but did not want to get dirty...and when she did...well, you will see :)  Too cute...




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Child and Family Photographer
Visit my FACEBOOK PAGE to easily view photos!

Search This Blog

Followers