Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Penelope {8 Days Old}, Phoebe {2 1/2} and Family

I feel so blessed to be able to see these beautiful girls on a weekly basis - twice a week and sometimes even more :)  Their mother has a very fun sense of style - everything and anything vintage, especially vintage fabric...oh and toys - they have the coolest vintage toys in their house.  We incorporated a blanket she made out of yarn as well as a quilt she found (although she makes beautiful quilts as well...and she sews a lot more things - she is incredibly talented! View her blog here.)  Little Penelope joined their family and it is so obvious how happy everyone is...well Phoebe is slowly warming up to her, just like every toddler out there who now has to share attention with a new brother or sister!  I am so excited to watch little Penelope grow!  Here are some of my favorite pics from the shoot :)



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Gotta love the cute attitude!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The best sibling shot...I think it's pretty sweet.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This is my favorite Phoebe shot...I just LOVE these kind of pictures of children.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness - I am in love!! Thank you so so much for capturing such beautiful images of us and the girls. I'm so lucky to know such a talented photographer!

    ReplyDelete

Child and Family Photographer
Visit my FACEBOOK PAGE to easily view photos!

Search This Blog

Followers