Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Raelyn {5 Months} and Family

This adorable sweetie is one of my best pal's little girl.  She is actually only 7 weeks younger than my baby boy (who she is pictured with at the end).  I like to joke saying that they will get married some day, which will probably not happen, but if it does, here are some photos for that wedding slideshow!  Anyway, we got together for a quick shoot on a chilly evening.  It was so great to see you guys and I can't wait until we live in the same town again!




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Child and Family Photographer
Visit my FACEBOOK PAGE to easily view photos!

Search This Blog

Followers