Saturday, November 19, 2011

Evan {3 Months}, Avery {4} and Family

I got together with this wonderful family for Evan's 3 month photos, but we also did some of the family outside.  It was a chilly, dark, windy day but we managed to get some shots anyway.  You may recognize these cuties - they are my most loyal customers - this is my 3rd shoot for them since I started out just a few months ago!  Little Avery is one of my favorite children to shoot - she likes the camera and is just so very photogenic - her little brother has also been a joy for his two shoots.  Thanks again for hiring me to take your pictures!




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Child and Family Photographer
Visit my FACEBOOK PAGE to easily view photos!

Search This Blog

Followers