Thursday, October 27, 2011

Chloe {3}, Aidan {6} and Family

I traveled out to this family's beautiful country home on a pretty cold evening.  We made the best out of the chilly temperatures and the kids were great sports.  The mother of this family is a long time friend of our family - she actually babysat me when I was little!  It was so great to see you and your family again!



Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The one above is my favorite of little Chloe.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Child and Family Photographer
Visit my FACEBOOK PAGE to easily view photos!

Search This Blog

Followers