Sunday, October 23, 2011

Keagen {4} and Family

One of my very best friends from high school and her family!  Her little guy is full of energy, very silly, and so darn cute.  I had a blast at this shoot and it makes me miss them even more when we are away from Fargo (my hometown).  It was a very chilly, windy evening but we worked with it.  I also learned that wearing heels at a photo shoot is a BAD idea - pretty much face planted, smashing my camera on the ground while walking to a new site.  Thankfully most of the camera and most of me were okay!


Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Child and Family Photographer
Visit my FACEBOOK PAGE to easily view photos!

Search This Blog

Followers