Friday, November 9, 2012

Jocelyn {1}, Mady {almost 4} and Family

This perfect little family has been with me from the beginning and I just LOVE working with them.  This is the first time mom and dad have been in front of the camera too, so that was a great change.  These sisters are such a joy and so darn cute - and I was so very impressed with the outfit choices of the family!  I am so happy for a successful session and cannot wait to see you guys again in December for Mady's 4 year shoot!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Child and Family Photographer
Visit my FACEBOOK PAGE to easily view photos!

Search This Blog

Followers