Wednesday, July 13, 2011

About Me

My Style
I specialize in infant, child and family photography.  I also do engagement, maternity and senior photography.  I shoot in natural light, so outdoors or near large windows indoors works best.  I work with children in a relaxed environment, letting them play and enjoy their surroundings while I capture their individual personalities in photos.  Although posed portraits are important, I also love candid shots of your family just being themselves.  I like to make sure everyone is comfortable to ensure the most natural shots possible.

Who Am I?
I moved to Ann Arbor from North Dakota with my husband and two super sweet little boys.  I have a Masters of Social Work, but now I am a stay-at-home-mom who has discovered a love for photography.  This mini business is new for me and is a way for me to do what I love and make a little extra income to develop as a business. We are only living in Ann Arbor for a few years and during those years, my intent is to be affordable to most while I continue to grow as a photographer.  Please feel free to contact me if you would like to book a session or have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Child and Family Photographer
Visit my FACEBOOK PAGE to easily view photos!

Search This Blog

Followers