Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Jocelyn {7 Months} and Mady {3}

I met with these two little cuties at their home for some holiday shots.  It was actually Mady's third birthday that day!  There is something wonderful about capturing a great sibling shot - maybe I love it so much because I can't get my boys to take one together for the life of me (thanks to my 2-year-old) - and I just love a few that we got.  Again, here are a ton of photos...thanks for hiring me to take these! 


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Child and Family Photographer
Visit my FACEBOOK PAGE to easily view photos!

Search This Blog

Followers