Monday, August 29, 2011

Fall Schedule

September - November mark the best months for Holiday family photos - you know, the ones Great Aunt Mildred waits by her mailbox for because she doesn't know what Facebook is and hasn't seen your sweet little children since the last holiday card she got in the mail...those photos.  Whether you just want pictures of your child/ren or the whole family, I would be honored to capture 2011 for you.  Some of my dates have filled up, but I do have plenty of openings if any of you are interested.  Just email or message me on Facebook and we can work something out!  Bring on the fall leaves!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Child and Family Photographer
Visit my FACEBOOK PAGE to easily view photos!

Search This Blog

Followers